Windridge Farm Fall Show
Sunday, November 3rd 9 AM
Entries Due by October 28th
It’s time for our Windridge Farm Fall Schooling Show! This will be a great place to make your showing debut or to exhibit how much you have improved since our Spring show! We encourage you to invite friends and family! When you are done showing stick around for Lunch and to cheer on the other competitors.
Things you should know
• Properly fitted helmet. School helmets available
• Clean polished boots with a heel
• Tan pant OR jods/britches with a belt & shirt tucked in
• White, navy or black turtleneck or white shirt with a collar OR a show shirt
• Hunt coats are available to rent! Please indicate on entry form if you are interested in a hunt coat and include you size.
• Hair should be pulled back into a pony tail or braid
• Divisions marked round 1 & 2 contain 2 separate classes. Each will be judged separately
• Your Instructor must sign off on class choices! They will know which class is best suited to your abilities.
• Equitation classes will be judged on the proper turn out and position of the rider
• Hunter classes will be judged on the performance of the horse
• Please arrive at lease half-hour prior to your ride time. Class start times are estimated and very unpredictable. Please plan to arrive early.
• Upon arrival you may pick up your number in the viewing room
• Family and friends are welcome, dogs are not, Sorry Rover.
• Have fun, breathe, look up and SMILE ……….
• Times listed for classes are approximate.
Class #’s and Order of Go
Advanced Walk –Trot – Canter Walk – Trot – Canter
1 Hunter 9:00 10 Hunter 1:00
2 Equitation 9:30 11 Equitation 1:30
Jumping Course 2” Walk – Trot
3 Round 1 10:00 LUNCH 12 Hunter 1:45
4 Round 2 10:30 Costume Class 13 Equitation 2:00
Jumping Course 18” Beginner Walk – Trot
5 Round 1 11:00 14 Hunter 2:30
6 Round 2 11:30 15 Equitation 2:45
Jumping Cross Rails Walk – Trot with a Runner
8 Round 1 12:00 16 3:00
9 Round 2 12:30